Tuesday 5 October 2010

Jed's Jeep; camo...

...started! Same as the Warthog...



The doors need respraying...I'd read on a forum of someone using 'Still Water' as a substitute for clear acetate for small windows so thought I'd try it on the doors. It actually works really well (you have to lie the doors flat and level as the ST find its own level) so I masked the windows off and sprayed the doors when I did the Jeep. I had - senior moment - forgotten to paint the window/door edges before applying the ST so when the mask was removed the bare metal was on show! Back to the drawing board with this too...

... (the main components of the Monowheel) as my freehand airbrushing leaves a lot to be desired!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and very subtle paint job, very well done.

    Tony
    http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete