Wednesday 16 December 2009

no photos , no updates but a little progress!

My apologies once more for the lack of new/updates. My camera is being replaced as a Christmas gift but we're a little old fashioned in our family so I'll have to wait until Christmas morning before I can 'play' (and I won't be allowed in the attic until after boxing day).
I have been painting though and there'll hopefully be a glut of photos after Christmas.
Just finished a Black Scorpion, Lt Bromhead, Zulu war miniature (a limited edition) for a friend to give as a birthday present and I'm still working on Rodrigo's Sabre and Kaskrin troopers. I have several new figures and kits on the way including the Kev White sculpted Lt. Kara Black (a little beauty this) and this fabulous 1/35 Hover Tank from Mig productions .

No comments:

Post a Comment